Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas to All and to all a Good Night

Well, it looks like I am not going to be able to finish the updates to the blog before Christmas. I will make it a project over Eid and get it completely up to date. (As soon as I get back from Christmas vacation, Qatar is on break for Eid for a week!) Life has been crazy here lately and we are just too tired.

Life is good though. Jon and I are doing really well. He is teaching full time at the American School of Doha. They needed a 8th grade science teacher mid-year, so it has worked out perfect. Since Jon is teaching, we have decided to extend my contract another six months. That means we will be in Doha until July 2007, then we will move back to the U.S. We hope you all are doing well. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Love, Jon and Em

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Em - I'm so glad you got to go back to Austria!! I've only been there for a few days, but I love it too.

And the Almdudler....oh, the Almdudler. It's beautiful stuff. Looks like you had a fabulous time. I have one question about Vienna - when you were at St. Stephen's, did you find a gelato store called Zanoni & Zanoni's ?? It's the best gelato outside of Italy.

ciao!
ben ll